During the week I had a mate come over and we decided to try test fitting the Blister kit I have for the RB26 S13. Read on for the whole story.
Bought this kit at the start of this year and had plans to put it on my blue S13 but decided it was more suited to something that could utilize how low the kit is, so plans moved and it sat around for a little bit waiting for my other S13 to come home.
For anyone who doesn’t know, Blister kits are pretty rare to find and are +50mm Rear, +40mm Front and each piece fits together with each other. So if you had a front bar from a blister kit, it wouldn’t just fit up to your average S13 without a heap of cutting.
Here are the rear overfenders, they will be covering the massive sized wheels I’ve ordered which should be landing in Aus sometime next year (I’ll cover that in another post soon).
Before putting it on the car I thought it might be cool if it was all put together to get an idea on what the final product would look like. Looked really good in one piece and from what it looks like at the front I cannot wait until it’s all together on the car.
After messing around out front with the kit, we moved out a few cars so we could get to the RB26 S13 and started taking off the front fenders. We also fitted the rear bar and fenders but didn’t get a chance for any photos. I can’t really say much about how big the kit actually is and to put it mildly, it’s massive. Here’s a similar view to what the finished product will look like.
The front bar will need to be cut out a little to accommodate the V-Mount setup, then all it needs is a few little cuts for the rear overfenders and it should sit very nice. Also, just a note to everyone, the car is on standard suspension all round and the kit is already sitting very low, can’t wait to see what it will be like when the coilovers go in, which will hopefully be in the next few weeks!