Here’s a quick recap of what happened at my last drift day.
It was the same layout and setup as the last one run by Driving Sports. I organised to head out with Maverick and Nathan again for some more tandems, Brad couldn’t make it this time so it was only a three man group.
The only change I made to the car was a new half cage and an Optima dry cell battery. Everything else was still the same and going strong.
There were a few mishaps throughout the day, Nathan’s exhaust fell off in the morning, Maverick ended up plowing through a few cones with his front bar and I took some paint off my rear bar from the billboard, other than that everything was awesome.
One thing I noticed is that Nathan’s lock is ridiculous and he is on stock knuckles! From what I remember, he has longer tie rods and that’s it.
I’ve been ordering bits for my steering setup over the past few weeks so I should have some extra lock soon. Winton is only a week away now, really hope I have everything before I head out, it will make driving so much more fun.
Here’s a few more tandem pics.
The next day we do will most likely be on main track in the dry, I need to do a few major things before I head out, new handbrake because any day now my stock one is going to fail completely. Also need to get my steering setup in, a new exhaust because mine has a hole in it from when the tyre exploded at Wakefield. I think that should be about it.
I made a video recap of the day and put it up during the week. Click the pic below to check it out..
Can’t wait for the next day, I think one day we will all end up crashing into each other.
Enjoy the vid!